Marketing Intern @ Google Enterprise Global Partnerships
As my first internship with Google for Work’s Global Partner University Training Team, I was assigned to a project that would that the interface of the way Global Partners and Resellers of the Google Enterprise suite of products (Cloud, Gmail, Search, and Maps) was sold and implemented to companies worldwide.
My team consisted of 8 enterprise engineers who travelled the world to teach Google’s Premier Partners how to get Google’s products set up and ready for success.
My team created learning modules entitled “Partner University” and my project was to transition trainings into an online community where Partners shared their training progress, could create open dialogue with forums, integrate social media to their learning path progress and even engage with their professors.
The challenge presented was making sure that the Partner University name and brand resonated with Premier Partners around the world. On top of that, My team had to adapt their teaching style to a digital community and a more interactive and engaging conversation through the Partner Portal.
I suggested rebranding the Partner University to Partner Learning paths, where Partners could learn and simultaneously connect.
My work during this summer included:
- Creating marketing collaterals that would categorize our learning management system
- Training my team on the integration of social media in their classroom settings and making sure they engaged with global Partners remotely.
- Creating a catalogue of learning modules that was easy to understand and made class completion simple and fast!
- Published guides for users wondering what courses they needed to take.
- The basis of a new and improved Partner University interface, eventually called “Google Partner Connect.”
This summer, The Internship movie came out in theatres and I was selected to promote Google's Real Internship experience in the Real Interns YouTube Video.
Being featured on the Google Students site was an honor and a privilege, as well as a big responsibility with all the exciting press coverage!