Program Manager for NA Small Business Council @ Facebook
Every business starts small, but dreams big.
My role as the Facebook Point of contact for the Small Business Council Program was to support a vibrant network of small to medium size businesses actively growing their business because of Facebook.
The Facebook Small Business Council was built in 2014 with a mission dedicated to helping all businesses grow. The Council, which included over 60+ members across the United States, includes a variety of different businesses that range in type, size, experience level and location.
I was responsible for empowering these members with the resources and education they needed to grow their businesses and communities. In turn, they help us understand how to improve our own tools and solutions so that we can better serve all businesses.
Thank you to the members of our council and the 60M+ other businesses around the world for trusting Facebook with your dreams!
My role as the SMB Council Program Manager included:
- Supporting with the day-to-day community moderation of a Facebook group for “small business advocates” — including moderating comments, triaging support issues and developing content to be published
- All outreach and communication small to medium sized businesses for opportunities to share their stories more broadly
- Management of group database and information in internal tools/systems
- Develop detailed briefs for small business activations
- Owning and maintaining event activations, from project development to execution and project wrap up
- Represent the Facebook brand with authenticity and integrity both online and offline